Meet my new love – Sriracha mayo! I think of Sriracha mayo as an “everything sauce,” because it really perks up chicken, pork, beef, seafood, or potatoes. This spicy, addictive Sriracha mayo recipe takes just five minutes to make with five simple ingredients.
What makes this sauce so addictive is the balance of flavors. The creaminess of the mayo balances out the spicy Sriracha, lemon juice adds a tart freshness, garlic adds a depth of flavor, and a touch of kosher salt makes this sauce irresistible. I always make this spicy sauce to serve with my cast iron steak bites. It’s also a great alternative to shrimp cocktail sauce, or an accompaniment for a simple rotisserie chicken.
Make your Sriracha mayo by whisking together mayonnaise, Sriracha, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. That’s it! For small volume recipes like this one, I like to use a mini whisk.
For Sriracha mayo or any kind of dipping sauce, it’s fun to have stainless steel mini sauce cups so everyone can have their own portion. I’ve also used little glass bowls from the dollar store.
Alternatively, if you want to use this sauce as a topping or dressing, or drizzle it artistically over a fish filet or rice bowl, you can put it in a handy squeeze bottle.
I hope you love this simple Sriracha mayo recipe! Give it a try, and leave a comment below.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl or Mason jar. Keep in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Mrs. Anderson’s Baking Mini Whisk, 18/8 Stainless Steel, 6-Inches
- (12 Pack) Stainless Steel Sauce Cups 2.5 oz, Commercial Grade Dipping Sauce Cups, Individual Condiment Cups/Portion Cups/Ramekins by Tezzorio
- L. gourmet’s Squeeze Bottle- Easy Squeeze Plastic Bottles- 8-Ounce Plastic Squeeze Bottles- Multipurpose Squirt Bottles for Condiments, Food, Crafts & Art (2)
Serving Size:1 tablespoon
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 73Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
Disclosures: The author was not compensated by any person or company for the content of this post. The post may contain affiliate links. If you buy a product using these links, we receive a commission. This helps with the cost of publishing recipes on this website.