Welcome to Food Love! I’m Marsha Maxwell, blogger, recipe creator, and believer in the power of homemade food! I’m passionate about sharing simple homestyle recipes to nourish body and soul.
My blog title tells you I love good food, but I also know what a struggle it can be to get dinner on the table for a family every night. I’m always searching for the EASIEST, tastiest and healthiest meals for busy families. The kitchen is my happy place, so occasionally I share recipes that are a little fancier for weekends and special occasions.
My focus on easy, tasty, and healthy recipes became even more important to me when I saw my young teen children developing an unhealthy attachment to fast food. That’s when I truly realized that nourishing my family with homemade food was one of the most important things I could do.
If you feel the same, and you NEED simple homestyle recipes for yourself and your family, join our community of food lovers on Pinterest:
Fun facts about me:
- I live in the Salt Lake City, Utah area.
- I’m the mother of four adult daughters and a teen son.
- I have two ADORABLE grandchildren who live in the great state of Iowa.
- I’ve been married to my husband, Mike, for over three decades.
- I’ve been a professional blogger since 2009.
- Blogging is the only job I’ve had that I never wanted to quit!
- I’m a part time college professor and a few months away from finishing my PhD in Communication.
- If I’m not in the kitchen, you can find me on the trails with my Springer Spaniel, Billy.
- I love gardening and recently bought a house with apple and cherry trees in the backyard.
If you have any fruit growing tips for me (see above), or you want to contact me for any reason, you can email me at [email protected]
Hearing from readers is one of the absolute best things about my job! Please feel free to send me a message, or leave your thoughts in the recipe comment section.