Blackened Shrimp is a flavor-packed, but quick protein to whip up for tacos, grain bowls, or salads. Flavored with a dry spice mix and blacked in a skillet, this is a fast weeknight dinner.
Servings 4 servings
"Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Scrub Brush- 10.25 inches Cast Iron Frying Pan With 10 inch Bristle Brush "
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (Set of 6) Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set - Easy To Clean, Nesting Bowls for Space Saving Storage, Great for Cooking, Baking, Prepping
Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
Measuring Cups and Magnetic Measuring Spoons Set
- 2 tablespoon Swerve brown
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
In a bowl, combine the Swerve, oregano, paprika, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, and garlic powder.
In a mixing bowl, toss the shrimp with the olive oil.
Sprinkle the shrimp with the spice mix. Toss to coat the shrimp evenly.
Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat.
Once the skillet is hot, add the seasoned shrimp and cook for 3 minutes per side or until opaque in color.
Transfer the cooked shrimp to a plate as soon as they’re cooked.
Serve with Keto Tortillas
- If you cannot find brown Swerve you can use any kind of low-carb sweetener, except the Erythritol. It has a minty aftertaste that will not pair with the shrimp.